Ingredients: milk thistle oil.
Application: milk thistle seeds are used in the treatment of hepatitis, gallstone disease, cirrhosis, liver dystrophy, poisoning with poisons that impair liver function, in alcoholism and in the fight against its consequences. The special value of milk thistle is that its use has no contraindications and side effects. It has a very positive effect on relatively healthy people, cleansing the liver of toxins. The oil has an antisclerotic effect, through vitamin F (unsaturated fatty acids). Milk thistle oil has anti-inflammatory, epithelizing, wound healing, anti-ulcer effect, is an effective hepatoprotector, prevents the absorption of toxic compounds that enter the body with water and food. It is recognized as the most powerful herbal detoxifier and hepatoprotector used in the treatment and prevention of all diseases of the liver and biliary tract, with chemotherapy, diabetes, allergies, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, varicose veins.
- for the treatment of liver, stomach, intestines;
- in case of poisoning with poisonous mushrooms or other toxins, and also it reduces the side effects of drugs;
- in the process of recovery after treatment of liver diseases;
- after undergoing a course of chemo- or radiation therapy;
- in the process of weaning from alcohol or drugs;
- in dermatology for many dermatoses, including allergic skin diseases, baldness, vitiligo, psoriasis, lichen planus, acne vulgaris, etc .;
- for diseases of the skin, cardiovascular pathology, ear, throat, nose;
- with gynecological problems;
- in the treatment of wounds, burns, diaper rash;
- to increase the body's defenses.
Method of preparation: 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The minimum treatment period is 1 month.
Contraindications: not recommended for use with individual sensitivity to components, pregnant and lactating women