Application: barberry root has an anti-inflammatory and astringent effect, is a powerful choleretic, diuretic and hemostatic, useful for bronchitis, tuberculosis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and gall bladder.
Indications for use:
- pathology of the spleen;
- liver diseases
- gallbladder dysfunction;
- exacerbation of chronic cholecystitis;
- to reduce the number of leukocytes in bile
- diseases of the kidneys and bladder;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- with diabetes
- with tuberculosis, pleurisy and other diseases of the bronchi and lungs;
- to stop internal bleeding.
Method of application: infusion: 1 teaspoon of barberry root is brewed with two glasses of boiling water, insisted for 20 minutes, filtered through cheesecloth. Strained infusion drink 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons 4-5 times a day.
Contraindications: with individual intolerance to components, pregnancy, breast-feeding.