Application: the leaves and flowers of lavender contain a huge amount of essential oils, tannins and tarry substances. The use of lavender as a diuretic, anticonvulsant, sedative, antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-spastic, wound healing agent is widespread. Lavender is widely used to reduce cranial pressure, increase intestinal tone, increase the acidity of gastric juice, dilute bile, improve appetite, and heal wounds (especially chemical burns) with complete regeneration of epidermal cells.
Indications for use:
- cardiovascular (palpitations, tachycardia)
- insomnia, migraine
- neurasthenia, neurosis, nervous disorders, neuralgic pain and inflammation of the middle ear;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- renal stone disease, disease of the kidneys, adrenal glands, inflammation of the bladder and kidney bowls;
- tonsillitis, hoarseness of voice and bronchitis;
Method of preparation: 1 tbsp. pour a spoonful of 1 cup boiling water, cover, leave for 15 minutes, strain, squeeze, take adults ½ cup 2 times a day with meals. Duration of admission is 1 month.
Contraindications: individual intolerance, pregnancy.