Here are the results of studies on the effects of black cumin for a number of specific diseases.
- Diabetes. Taking two grams of black cumin seeds per day can lead to a decrease in glucose and insulin resistance, a decrease in glycosylated hemoglobin in humans, and an increase in the level of beta cells.
- Asthma. One of the components of black cumin - thymoquinone significantly surpasses the chemical drug "fluticasone", which has an anti-asthma effect.
- Arterial hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Gastrointestinal bacteria Helicobacter pylori. The antibacterial effect of the oil obtained from the seeds of this miraculous plant is comparable to such powerful antibiotics as: ampicillin, tetracycline, clotrimoxazole, gentamicin and nalidixic acid. It should be noted that homeopathic doctors have long and widely used black cumin seed tincture for the treatment of diseases of the digestive tract. Traditional medicine recommends this blessed seed to combat nausea, vomiting and stomach cramps.
- Cancer tumor. Studies have shown that oil has a significant inhibitory effect on colon cancer in rats.
- Addiction. Black cumin seed therapy is effective in treating patients suffering from opium addiction.