Composition: horse chestnut flowers, bloody red hawthorn flowers, black elderberry flowers, white acacia flowers, yarrow grass, thyme grass, wild chicory root, lemon balm herb, ethyl alcohol, purified water.
Application: provides venotonic and antithrombotic actions, improves blood rheological properties, enhances lymph outflow, promotes resorption of local edema, eliminates inflammatory processes of venous vessels and increases the tone of their valves. It normalizes blood circulation in the muscles, reduces pain, leg pain, relieves cramps.
Indications for use:
- thrombophlebitis of the lower extremities.
- circulatory disorders due to vascular disease.
- trophic ulcers (diabetic changes in the lower extremities).
- degenerative changes in the retina.
- complex treatment of hemorrhoids.
Method of preparation: venofiton should be taken 3-5 drops as directed with two tablespoons of warm water 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes. before meals and a fourth time at night.
Contraindications: it is not recommended to take with individual sensitivity to components, pregnant and lactating women.